Clean Slate Training & Employment is a social enterprise creating and supporting paid work for people from groups that face barriers to employment that may cause employers to think twice.
As a successful growing enterprise, Clean Slate’s director was keen to assess future development opportunities with the board and also wanted insure coherent and consistent communications internally and externally.
A facilitated away day with the board and senior managers to explore future opportunities and associated risks. A review of internal and external communications led to a new strategy and communications toolbox.
- Jobs safeguarded: 8
- Jobs created: 3
- Training opportunities: 15
- Increased number of employers offering work to homeless and disadvantaged people
- Increased profitability for the social enterprise through operational efficiencies
- New toolbox of marketing and communications templates
- Staff training in corporate communications