As Bristol’s volunteer centre, the organisation provides a volunteer brokerage service and support for volunteer coordinators.
Responding to recent changes to their funding. Volunteer Bristol needed to re-position the proposition of the organisation, and needed a new business and marketing plan to promote the new paid for services.
Business planning and support to develop the idea led to specialist support to re-brand and launch the new service.
- Increased number of beneficiaries; volunteers and volunteering opportunities
- Increased profitability for charity through operational efficiencies
- New marketing strategy and company identity
- Revised charging/membership policy
- Revised website content and payment facility
- List of training requirements for staff and volunteers